Friday, November 20, 2009

Alone

Assalamualaikum..

My weekend was great!how bout u guys? I went to Kuching with my sisters for 4 days. It was fun and i totally enjoyed every single days. Our parents didn't able to come cos mum holiday been disapprove. At first, we wanted to cancel it cos tinggal di sana without our parents? membari ijab kali aa, but mum ckp ksian jua durang mcm berharap, so we went there. Luckily everything went okay walaupun kami nda betidor, mcm takut wa kan tidor..Hahaha..but the best thing disana, me and my siblings spent time together brabis. We went shopping there with our grandpa. Berabis kana dulur lah..Hehe..Sweet my grandpa. I think maybe pasal it's our first time kesana without our parents and he want things to go well and it did.

Disana, everytime i received text, my mum called and gitahu sapa text cos I didnt bring my handphone. Balik-balik jua lah kana tipon and thanks to my bro cos helped me with everything. Jgn jara aa~~

I'm supposed to study right but mood 'M' melanda~~My first paper would be on the first day of exam which is on Sunday..Au ahad~~Nda pernah-pernah kan..Weird kan..Below are my exam timetable for this semester~~

22nd November: Inclusive Education
23rd November: CT: Math 3
24th November: Asas Seni Tampak
30th November: Science
3rd December: Ilmu Bahasa Lanjutan

Stress berabis memikirkan the 3 days in a row punya exam aa..but alhamdulilah semuanya petang..Ya Allah, permudahkanlah urusan hamba mu ini..I have been revising my art tadi and translating all the words to malay. Kepisan banar-banar tapikan i enjoyed it. Anyway I'm in hostel right now, just went back yesterday. I couldn't study at home cos lalai liat ceta ja memanjang.. Siok-siok ceta masa ani ah..Urm kamu-kamu, kamu ada study habits? I just found out my study habits masa ari atu. I need to munch on something if i want to study and i need my magic pen to write down informations in colour~~I believe everyone have their own study habits.

That's it I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment