Friday, January 8, 2010

After so long...

I know, I've abandoned my blog for quite a long time. I wonder and I'm curious to know that how many of you notice my disappearance. Anyone of you start to miss me?? I hope its not too late to wish Happy New Year 2010.

Now, what should I start with? Some of you may know that my beloved dad, Hj Abg Ali Bin Haji Abang Suhaili passed away. To tell the truth I still can't believe that he is not here with us. I still cry daily as I miss him dearly. Its hard when someone that is close to you is no longer with you. He is always there when we need him. The hardest part is when we are in the car or driving, we can just burst into tears. Usually at night, he always bring us out, talking about stuffs and I miss that. Now, I have no one to talk about political things or argue about small little stuffs, or been pampered by him. He always worried about his children and his wife, asking us whether we already ate, pressuring mum to text us up whereabouts us when we go out. I miss his jokes, his annoying questions and I would trade anything just to get all that back. I feel so empty sometimes, so lost, so sad. I feel like I am turning around and around in circles. Everything and everyone reminds me of Dad. I wish I could tell Dad one more time how much I miss him and wish he was here. He was the greatest dad. I think that if I stop thinking about Dad all the time that I will forget what he looked like, the sound of his voice. My tears are falling but don't know where to go. I have been my Daddy's little girl all my life.

Now, I have a big responsibility towards my siblings. I need to study hard to fulfill the dreams that he had for me. Anyway, tomorrow I will be going back to hostel cos our second semester will start on Monday. How i wish there is a university in KB so that I don't have to live in hostel as I can look after my siblings. I already packed my stuffs but I don't know whether it is enough or not. Oh, that remind me I haven't get my hostel key yet, my mum will be picking up for me since she will be going to Bandar later.

I'm gonna stop now...

1 comment: