Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Can't wait

I can't wait for Saturday. I really want to have a vacation before I start doing my revision. On Saturday, we will be submitting our Mathematics assignment and Art Portfolio. So far my drawings are 80% done AND 20% more to go. I need to redraw my sketches again, but alhamdulilah the big project is done. I manage to do 5 big projects as I can't think what to draw again. Meanwhile my Mathematics assignment was half way done. It was hard and i don't have the mood to do it~

My last weekend was a blast. I got to spent time with my bestie, Eva and Manisha. It was fantastic despite I had loads of assignment waiting for me to be done. This week, I didn't sleep at hostel as I don't feel like it. I have to drive at 5 in the morning alone since I prefer to arrive at hostel before 7. Hehe..We also managed to take pictures together~





Later, we will be sleeping at Mena's house. This will be the last sleepover for this semester. We've been sleeping there particularly since week 2 or 3 to discuss our MIB and Science. We had fun. The most memorable memories was when we surprised Mumui birthday. She didn't have any clue at all and that's the fun part~~

I'm waiting for Eyan to pick me up to go to Mena's house. I hope she didn't forget me..That's all for now~

No comments:

Post a Comment