Wednesday, October 21, 2009

More than 16 days

Salam and Hello!:)

I haven't posted stuff up cause I've been busy with uni,friends a
nd life. There is so much work to be done, which is absolutely lovely...*screams into a pillow*

I have reached the level where I can't do nothing but smile and laugh about it.Hahahaha..I hope I have a great weekend and I do intend to do some proper work.like,hard core work.

Shoutout to Mumui: Happy Birthday Dear~~Sorry for the surprise birthday party but I do hope you enjoyed it. It was hard for me to keep it as a secret but it was a success.Gotcha~~Mui, you always know how to cheer me up, and you always have the right things to say.May Allah give u lots of joys and happy moments. I only wish the best for you. Amin.
The birthday girl~
Will update more later~~

1 comment: