Tuesday, October 6, 2009

First Post


6 October 2009, I decided to start blogging today. The reasons why i want to blog because I just want to keep track of everything and express my feelings and at the same time my parents will know what I’m doing since this semester I seldom went back home and even if i did by the time I reached home I’m exhausted and hit the bed. So this is one way where they can know what my everyday life is. They do understand my situations and that make me really grateful for that.

Yesterday, I went to saloon to cut my hair and end up curling it. Honestly, I’m not satisfied and somewhere deep in my heart I felt regret cause before I cut my hair, I took a picture for a before and after shot and guess what, I look good, haha! Do you realize that everytime you want to cut your hair, it will look superb? In my case, that always happen and I told my babah about my feelings and he said “Yatah tu, nampak nda bsyukur, sudah rambut straight kan dikeriting ane udah keriting kan distraight kan lagi balik” Hahah. Ouch*

Before


After

Anyhow, I believe that this semester is really hectic for me and I wonder if my friends feel the same way like I did.
I'm guessing the MIB thingy may be the cause of this situation. Right now, I’m doing my frog assignment which needs to be submitted this Thursday which means today I will be sleeping late as usual.

I guess that’s end my first post for today. “Appreciate little things that come to your way”

No comments:

Post a Comment